Sunday, April 29, 2012

Swiss discoveries


Hi there! I know there has been a long pause that I didn't write at all, but I have been experiencing so many new places !! The journey in Switzerland is not yet over, but I must say so far it has been in a very certain way- amazing because of the impressions it left on my heart and head. I cannot really explain why I like so much this country, probably because of its prestige or probably because of that feeling of simply being here. I was very anxious before coming to Switzerland and I took it as a big challenge because the objective of this travel is not only leisure, but also- many responsibilities I am having here. As it follows I will come back with much more impressions about the land of watches, chocolate, milk, banks and mountains. Stay tuned.



Thank you for reading this new blog of mine!

K├╝sse,

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment