Sunday, April 29, 2012

Swiss discoveries


Hi there! I know there has been a long pause that I didn't write at all, but I have been experiencing so many new places !! The journey in Switzerland is not yet over, but I must say so far it has been in a very certain way- amazing because of the impressions it left on my heart and head. I cannot really explain why I like so much this country, probably because of its prestige or probably because of that feeling of simply being here. I was very anxious before coming to Switzerland and I took it as a big challenge because the objective of this travel is not only leisure, but also- many responsibilities I am having here. As it follows I will come back with much more impressions about the land of watches, chocolate, milk, banks and mountains. Stay tuned.



Thank you for reading this new blog of mine!

Küsse,

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment