Sunday, December 2, 2012

My November in Arbon

Hi Read, Dress & Travel readers!
It's been some days since I am back from a 3 weeks trip to Switzerland, again this year. My following posts will bу mainly showing you how beautiful can Switzerland be in a different season, a fact which I observed in the city of Arbon.
Arbon is a peaceful small region with exit to the lake and an extremely amazing view to the horizon. I have to admit that the swans, the sky, the trees and the sun make the pasarella around the lake tempting, lurid and romantic. You can feel in love with the small colorful houses with their painted walls, encrusted shutters and cobbled streets.
My November was full of discoveries and re-discoveries, of peace and sun and just nice days to enjoy. Hope yours was also one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment